Automatic Vehicle Classifier
Telegra’s line of sensors features its newest member – automatic vehicle classifier. Based on the advanced pattern recognition algorithm which matches vehicle side profile with reference vehicle side profiles, AVC achieves top classification accuracy and increases fraud detection rate, thus providing more revenue.
Accuracy level for vehicle counting and classification is the amazing 100% for counting and 99.7 % for classification of standard vehicles!
Developed In-house, especially designed for applications in tolling system, and dedicated hardware modules with robust system components ensures high MTBF and low maintenance cost.
- Automatic vehicles pre-classification and post-classification into different classes / categories
- Easy installation and maintenance
- High accuracy
- High robustness
- Open communication protocol allows easy integration into any automatic toll collection system.
- User-friendly application for machine learning, which contains a set of reference vehicle profiles, allows easy system implementation and independency from any supplier
- 24/7 worldwide technical support directly from the equipment manufacturer
- High accuracy level for vehicle counting and classification-100% for counting, 99.7% for classification of standard vehicles
- Side vehicle profile, generated by vehicle passing through the light grid, is handled by central processing unit determining exact vehicle class
- Implemented highly sophisticated, self-learning vehicle classification algorithm -overall accuracy improved with each processed vehicle
- Configurable definition of vehicle category
- Classification data available for export to different data formats
- Comprehensive auditing functions integrated with tolling modules
- Internal AVC memory allows a storage of at least 6 month data
- High data protection against unauthorized access at all levels
- Comprehensive fault diagnostics provides you valuable data for efficient maintenance
- Redundant hardware configuration – double sensor arrays provide operational reserve in case of multiple sensor failures
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Applicable for temporary toll plazas as well as existing toll lanes