...24/7 is well known phrase, we expanded it to 24/7/20 which stands for the next 20 years... the life expectancy of your system...
Lifelong system support is available through the following:
- Spare parts guaranteed (own production) for min. 10 years, available through global partner network
- Software tools for software maintenance
- Multiple levels of in factory and on-site training
- 24/7 remote system supervision (provided end user grants the access to the system)
- Plug and play modular component design, low module count
- Regular warranties up to 5 years; up to 20 years for concession contracts
- Extensive O&M documentation and all software in local language
- Consultations during the entire project life cycle
- Transfer of “know-how” to local partners and the client
- Own experience in maintenance contracts for over 1.000 km of highways
For any kind of after-sale support please contact us on email@example.com, and we will respond ASAP, or you can check out frequently asked questions tab.
- Reduce the probability of fault occurrence
- Reduce overall maintenance cost
- Training for preventive maintenance by Telegra certified personnel
- Correct a fault detected during operation
- Client’s personnel trained by Telegra certified personnel
- Telegra certified maintenance teams
- SW or HW upgrades to the systems due to new Client requirements
- Active communication with End Users about system improvements
Don't hesitate to contact us!
Technical Support Concept
Level I: On-Site Support
- Certified maintenance teams in the area
Level II: Back Office Support
- Certified experienced maintenance team worldwide
Level III: R&D Support
- Telegra engineers in HQ in Europe (> 150 people)
Don't hesitate to contact us!
- Documentation: With all partners and clients, Telegra stays in contact and provides full support with technical documentation, marketing materials and all other information which can help the client.
- Events: Telegra participates in all major events in ITS sector, alone or as support to our partners (FYI - Telegra's event parties - are known as the best parties)
- Training: Telegra provides full training for all clients, but also takes care of additional schooling of employees (Bs, MSc, Ph.D...)
- University support: : Support to younger generations is crucial for every industry. Telegra provides full support to the electrical engineering, traffic science, computer science and other majors.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What protocols are supported by Telegra’s Variable Message Signs?
A: Telegra’s Variable Vessage Signs support most of the industry standard protocols used today. However as an interfacing specialist, Telegra can customize protocol for any application without extending delivery periods of the project.
Q: What interfaces toward the 3rd party system are supported by topXview platform?
A: topXview’s modular design provides limitless interfacing of the 3rd party system. So-called drivers toward the 3rd party system are software components that allow interfacing any protocol or any system without changing any other component of topXview system. This enables easy and fast integration of any 3rd party system.
Q: How do you provide support in foreign countries? How will the support be solved after you deliver your system?
A: Telegra’s standard business practice is to have trained and certified maintenance personnel on every market where Telegra’s product and systems are used. As a part of standard business practice, this step cannot be omitted. This provides comfort to any end client that he will have on-time maintenance and support. Maintenance and support schemes are explained in tabs before.
Q: What are Telegra’s standard delivery times?
A: Delivery times depend on complexity and size of the project. They start from 2 weeks up. Telegra has a track record of extremely short delivery times of complete projects. This is possible due to specific capabilities and organization of the company, having design and development departments under the same roof with production.
Q: What inputs are required by Telegra to prepare a proposal?
A: Telegra requires all relevant inputs to prepare a proposal. However, if there are no specific client’s requirements, Telegra’s design team will suggest most efficient product or system execution taking into account relevant circumstances
Q: How can we be sure that your solutions will be approved and accepted by our agency?
A: The process of approvals and acceptance consists of 2 things – customization of the solution for particular project requirements (standards, technical solution, …) and project management of approval and acceptance process. As an ITS specialist with 20-year experience and company organization that supports design, development, manufacturing and project management of customized ITS systems, Telegra has capabilities to customize solution to fulfill project requirements in required scope and depth. This is proven with numerous reference projects around the world, for different types of clients, markets and expectations. Project management capabilities are proven with successful executions of complex integration projects on different markets such as USA, Russia, India, Austria, Qatar, …
Q: Does your sign support my local language?
A: Telegra’s signs support display of any local language that are supported by true type fonts. Telegra has already delivered numerous signs with different types of letters (Chinese, Hindi, other Indian languages, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek alphabet, and many more)
Q: Are your software solutions customized for local languages?
A: Telegra’s software solutions and their graphical user interfaces enable customization for any local language supported by current operating systems.
If you have any question please contact us!