Building Block for Successful ITS System
The roadside controller provides full Traffic Management System integration on field level. It is capable to control and integrate any function group of field equipment. Telegra provides line of roadside controllers fitted for various ITS standards (USA, Europe, Russia, Qatar, UAE, India, etc.).
Roadside controller is the element of traffic management system that integrates (physically and/or logically) ITS field devices on local, field level. It serves as communication, processing and electrical hub for connected devices: executive elements (such as displays, lane control signs and various other Dynamic (Variable) Message Signs), data sensors (such as Weather Sensors, Vehicle Detectors, Over-height detection devices, etc.) or other ITS sub-systems (CCTV cameras, Weight-in-Motion, etc.).
Telegra provides roadside controllers designed and built according to various international and national ITS standards, or customized per specific Client’s requirement, integrating ITS devices and sub-systems in most cost-effective way.
For more information contact us!
Telegra's roadside controllers have been recognized by leaders in the industry:
- Used in more than 20 countries worldwide
- Used as a part of Austrian and German TLS systems
- Central part in some of the most integrated European tunnels - runs safety algorithms of some of the safest European tunnels according to Euro TAP tunnel safety assessment program
- Used as a part of NTCIP system across USA
- Used as a building block of ITS systems on Russian Highways
- Fully approved as per Qatari national ITS Standards and used in Qatar’s ITS systems
- Proven in operation for more than 15 years
- Provides modularity in complex systems - logically and physically
- Reduces system testing and commissioning time by 50%
Designed for Integration
- Full Traffic Management System integration on field level - in-field full integration of the systems using direct field bus connections
- Versatile executions for open road and tunnel
- Versatile connectivity options
- Versatile interfaces - compliant with all protocols (TCP/IP, NTCIP, TLS, PROFIBUS, MODBUS, XML-OPC, various industrial standards)
- Versatile executions – rack mounted modules, rail mounted modules
- No need for cabling - solar power supported; multiple wireless interfaces supported
- Enables full local control over system modules - access point to end units which are usually not easy to approach
- Facilitates system maintenance - point of control in the system
Simple to Maintain
- Quick plug & play module replacement - less than 2 minutes
- Minimum number of different spare parts interchangeable between all Telegra controllers
- Spare parts interchangeable with other Telegra equipment