Apart from our featured products – topXview™ traffic management software, X-AID™ video analytics system and NextGen™ Dynamic Message Signs, Telegra manufactures and supplies other specialized ITS systems and products: Tolling System (more than 300 lanes equipped), Automatic Vehicle Classifiers (more than 250 deployed), Emergency Road Telephones: (more than 2.600 deployed), ITS Controllers (more than 2.200 deployed) and Weather Stations (more than 170 deployed).
Complete Tolling Solution
Stop Money Leaks - complete control is handed to you!
Telegra’s TollWay™ tolling system - tolling solution fitted for developing countries.
- 100% money leaks prevention – fraud and revenue loss protection
- Fastest return of investment
- More than 250 lanes in operation
- Money flow secured by professional transaction monitoring technology
- Zero system downtime
- One dynamic system supports your business throughout concession period
- Solution scaled to your needs and delivered to your expectations
- All levels supported - from toll lane to the clearing house
- User oriented ultimate ergonomics and flexibility of use
- Smooth operation
- All system parameters centrally configured by users
- Meet your concession requirements in the most effective way
TollWay™ software suite is composed of different modules which support toll collection process at various levels.
TollWay™ tolling system software is based on architecture independent development environment which provides required flexibility in choice of hardware and operating system. This opens up the possibility to use TollWay™ tolling system software in the existing projects without additional cost. The central and plaza software modules are composed of a web-based application which provides additional flexibility in system operation.
END USER WEB PORTAL – provides convenient access for the end-users to the different levels of stored information within toll collection system. Web-based application provides the overview of the account status, personal information, usage history, adding funds to the account using credit cards / mobile phones / vouchers, buying new products, account status notification, etc. Web portal is accessible to end-users anytime and from anywhere.
CENTER – central application enables central management as well as central audit for the whole system. Data generated at all levels are stored in the central system. Wide range of configuration parameters provides flexibility in every day operations – the system is fully under your control. Applied changes are automatically distributed to lower levels in real-time.
PLAZA – plaza application provides support for all processes which take place at the toll plaza - e.g. cash management, point-of-sale, incident management, lane management etc.
LANE – lane application supports different types of toll collection – e.g. manual, semi-automatic or automatic. Support for different methods of payment – cash, cards, contactless smart card, RFID, DSRC tags is available. Customized GUI provides toll collectors with all necessary information during the toll collection process.
- Real time transaction processing – each transaction is visible immediately after processing at all operating levels
- Complete coverage of each phase of the transaction - all events which are part of the transactions are stored in the tamper proof database for audit purpose (e.g. entry lane, exit lane, license plate, payment details, toll collector activities...)
- Absolute control over all cash-flow transactions - misusage disabled
- Always at your service - instant availability secured through autonomy at the toll lane and plaza level
- Offline working mode - regardless of the status of the communication with the rest of the system, your toll collection system will be completely functional and it will never lose any transaction or data
- Immune to the first error - automatic recovery after breaks in communication - no lost financial transactions
- User defined business logic - all business processes are defined at the central point in the system - enables fast and efficient implementation of all user defined changes throughout the system
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) supported - business logic in isolated modules
- Hardware and software platform independent – Linux, Windows, UNIX, mainframe host supported
- Database of your choice - Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 supported. Simple adjustment to any other database
- Modular concept - no limits for system upgrades
- Intrinsically open system
For more information contact us!
Automatic Vehicle Classifier
Telegra’s line of sensors features its newest member – automatic vehicle classifier. Based on the advanced pattern recognition algorithm which matches vehicle side profile with reference vehicle side profiles, AVC achieves top classification accuracy and increases fraud detection rate, thus providing more revenue.
Accuracy level for vehicle counting and classification is the amazing 100% for counting and 99.7 % for classification of standard vehicles!
Developed In-house, especially designed for applications in tolling system, and dedicated hardware modules with robust system components ensures high MTBF and low maintenance cost.
- Automatic vehicles pre-classification and post-classification into different classes / categories
- Easy installation and maintenance
- High accuracy
- High robustness
- Open communication protocol allows easy integration into any automatic toll collection system.
- User-friendly application for machine learning, which contains a set of reference vehicle profiles, allows easy system implementation and independency from any supplier
- 24/7 worldwide technical support directly from the equipment manufacturer
- High accuracy level for vehicle counting and classification-100% for counting, 99.7% for classification of standard vehicles
- Side vehicle profile, generated by vehicle passing through the light grid, is handled by central processing unit determining exact vehicle class
- Implemented highly sophisticated, self-learning vehicle classification algorithm -overall accuracy improved with each processed vehicle
- Configurable definition of vehicle category
- Classification data available for export to different data formats
- Comprehensive auditing functions integrated with tolling modules
- Internal AVC memory allows a storage of at least 6 months data
- High data protection against unauthorized access at all levels
- Comprehensive fault diagnostics provides you valuable data for efficient maintenance
- Redundant hardware configuration – double sensor arrays provide operational reserve in case of multiple sensor failures
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Applicable for temporary toll plazas as well as existing toll lanes
For more information contact us!
Emergency Roadside Telephone
Versatility and modular design of Telegra’s ERT systems allow you to completely configure the system according to your needs. Fully digital architecture and DSP audio processing provide superior sound quality.
Roadside and Tunnel Versions
- Low cost of ownership over extended lifetime
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Solar powering enabled by low power consumption
- VoIP and GSM execution, optionally
- topXview™ - ergonomic GUI
- Wireless communication module available
All Power and Connectivity Options in a Single System.
Up to 100% infrastructure savings achieved when implemented Telegra's GSM/GPRS, solar powered, wireless master/slave ERT system - no need for any additional infrastructure and with overall lifetime cost reductions up to 68% over most of the standard ERT configurations available on the market.
Durability that Exceeds Duration of Concession Periods
- Built to provide the same quality for 20+ years
- Availability › 99,999%
- Proven efficiency - more than 5.000 units in operation worldwide
- Telegra SoundwayTM high reliability reduces repair maintenance costs over 90% comparing to estimation calculation for most of the standard ERTs
For more information contact us!