Telegra support services are available in different modalities, all with the aim to provide appropriate level of support the users, based on their real needs.
These services include:
- site support services – Telegra technicians are providing on-site support services during installation, testing and commissioning, as a standard contractual service,
- remote support services – Remote connections to control centers and systems allow Telegra engineers to remotely support operation and maintenance of the systems,
- training – operation, maintenance and administration training courses are regular parts of contract services available for Telegra systems,
- standard Warranty service for systems includes:
- free of charge, in-factory maintenance training,
- phone support during office work hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm CET (GMT+1)),
- help and maintenance instructions,
- free of charge stock of spare parts with hardware deliveries,
- post warranty Service Level Agreements (SLA) – level of service is customized to client’s needs and ranges from site services to remote support services.
Where available, support services are provided in coordination with partners and key clients who are the first level of contact and support for Telegra products, systems and services.
If you need additional support or information, please leave your message and contact details below: